20F Full Zip Sleeping Bag
Ridiculously light. Great versatility. Zippers are very smooth. Love being able to have a quilt and sleeping bag in one.
When a full day of adventure has earned you a good night’s rest, you deserve a sleeping bag that fits like a dream. Our Full Zip Sleeping Bag is warm, comfortable, and versatile; keeping you cozy and tucked away after a long day of hiking, climbing, biking, canoeing or any other outdoor pursuit. The bottom end of the zipper can be opened, allowing you to kick your feet out if you get too hot under all of that premium goose down.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with responsibly sourced and 'Responsible Down Standard' certified DownTek PCF-FREE water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- Full length two way zipper extends to the last baffle of the bag. You can open the bottom end and vent your feet, or flip the bag around and wear it as a cape in camp on cold mornings.
- A draft tube stops cold air from passing through the zipper. Position the zipper below you for maximum warmth, or turn it to the side or top for convenience on warmer nights.
A zipper guard is in place to prevent the zipper from snagging on the draft tube or sleeping bag material.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C0" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- sleeping bag
Home sweet home
Super warm (cold sleeper here) and soft. Very versatile in the uses thanks to its shape. I like it so much that I even use it at home.
20F Full Zip Bag
overall very pleased with quality of construction and with customization options - purchased long and wide bag. Very light. Have used as quilt in milder conditions - bottom of bag slips over sleeping pad. At or near the freezing mark I found I needed additional layers of clothing in order to sleep comfortably when using the bag fully zipped.
20F full zip bag - sweet as!
Water-resistant down was an important feature for this purchase. Tried the bag in an old leaky tent on a night with strong gusty winds and 20mm of rain. Plenty of rain spray and puddles inside the tent produced a fairly damp bag on the outside with a few wet patches, but no loss of loft. The bag dried quickly in the sun the next day. The bag is very comfortable. I'm 183cm and 85kg, the bag is 198 long /standard width and had enough room for any sleeping position. The foot box is a good size too and my US12 feet were very happy.
Excellent quality and for being so lite, it’s so warm.
Slept a few nights so far and can’t believe it so warm. Got the long, wide model for 20’ weather and I love it.
Perfect Lightweight Sleeping Bag
The 20F Full Zip Sleeping Bag was super comfy, warm and packed down really small for easy transportation on a bike. Also it weighed next to nothing which was so important. Love it.