20F Full Zip Sleeping Bag
When a full day of adventure has earned you a good night’s rest, you deserve a sleeping bag that fits like a dream. Our Full Zip Sleeping Bag is warm, comfortable, and versatile; keeping you cozy and tucked away after a long day of hiking, climbing, biking, canoeing or any other outdoor pursuit. The bottom end of the zipper can be opened, allowing you to kick your feet out if you get too hot under all of that premium goose down.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C6 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C6 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- Full length two way zipper extends to the last baffle of the bag. You can open the bottom end and vent your feet, or flip the bag around and wear it as a cape in camp on cold mornings.
- A draft tube stops cold air from passing through the zipper. Position the zipper below you for maximum warmth, or turn it to the side or top for convenience on warmer nights.
A zipper guard is in place to prevent the zipper from snagging on the draft tube or sleeping bag material.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use they are closest to the middle of the "Lower Limit“ of the ISO ratings.
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- sleeping bag
Lives up to my expectations of a solid ultralight bag. Light weight and the full zipper gives greater flexibility of a quilt in warmer conditions. Suggested improvement would be going to a cord vs. the string for the drawstring closure.
I had previously bought a cheap off brand down bag and felt like I would freeze to death when it got in the 30s at night. The zpack sleeping bag quality of construction, warmth, comfort is night and day better. Worth paying more for a quality bag like zpacks to not freeze at night, your safety from hypothermia is worth paying extra for
Not only is the product excellent but the customer service is also!
Fast delivery and on top of things the products are top of the line .Will be a life long customer thank you Zpacks
I swapped to the zpacks full zip bag from the Revelation quilt, due to the cold spots and down compression issues with the quilt. I do not regret it! The sleeping bag is packed with down, and after a few weeks on the trail stuffed at the bottom of my pack is going strong. The bag has great loft and is super comfy. It’s great to have the option of using it as a quilt on most evenings, but the ability to zip it all up to be snug for colder nights and cowboy camping, keeping the cold and critters/bugs out. Have only had to use it fully zipped once on the Te Araroa to date, despite some cold nights. It is really light and packs down nice and small with all my gear on top of it. Drys very quickly also if it gets wet.