10F Zip Around Sleeping Bag
When a full day of adventure has earned you a good night’s rest, you deserve a sleeping bag that fits like a dream. Our Zip Around Sleeping Bag is warm, comfortable, and versatile. It keeps you cozy and tucked away after a long day of hiking, climbing, biking, canoeing or any other outdoor pursuit.
The Zip Around features a full length 2-way side zipper with an integrated draft tube and zipper guard to keep it breeze-free. The zipper wraps all the around the footbox allowing you to open the bag flat like a blanket or to simply unzip the bottom to kick your feet out if you get too hot under all of that premium goose down.
- Constructed with responsibly sourced and 'Responsible Down Standard' certified DownTek PCF-FREE water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with PFC Free C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- Full length two way side zipper extends around the bottom of the bag allowing you to fully open the bag like a blanket.
- You can open the bottom end and vent your feet, or flip the bag around and wear it as a cape in camp on cold mornings.
- A draft tube stops cold air from passing through the zipper.
A zipper guard is in place to prevent the zipper from snagging on the draft tube or sleeping bag material.
- A snap at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C0" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.