Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Plexamid Size - $85
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
Altaplex Size - $85
34" x 87" (86 cm x 221 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
Duplex Size - $99
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Free Duo Size - $99
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
Triplex Size - $120
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
- duplex tent
- trekking poles
- backpacking trip
Definitely will prolong the life of the tent. Keen to use it on the Overland track 10/10
Just returned from a 6-night trip to BearsEars National Monument. I was concerned about my new Duplex tent floor so purchased the groundsheet for some added protection in the desert environment. Seems to have done the job. Super light weight.
Although I have not had a chance to use my Zpacks tent with current closures and social distancing I was extremely impressed with how they have professionally handled my purchase including honoring a spring coupon I missed applying. No question the team works with integrity to please and deliver the best customer service and awesome product. Thank you Zpack team
I bought this ground tarp to go with my duplex tent. The tent does not need a ground sheet but this gives me peace of mind when setting it up on really rough surfaces. And I also plan to use this for cowboy camping. I will set up my tent and if the scenery, weather, etc... is good for sleeping outside the then I have the awesome tarp. Seems like every backpacking trip I wished I had a tarp but never bring one because of the weight. There are much less expensive options but they are also much heavier and less effective. I highly recommend this tarp if you think you may need one but don't want the added weight.
Amazing, smaller and lighter than tyvek by a long shot! And for an old geezer that counts alot!