Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Plexamid Size - $85
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
Duplex Size - $99
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Triplex Size - $120
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
- tent dry
- ground sheet
So far so good.
Its a ground sheet. stake it out on the ground. Would like for the staking loops to be reinforced alot better though. I prob put to much tension on it so I hope it holds. I have had good experiences working with Zpacks so far.
It was great and kept my tent dry and its awesome item