Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
34" x 87" (86 cm x 221 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Free Duo Size
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- ground sheet
- duplex tent
- backpacking trip
Light to pack. Good quality.
Very light and small to pack, stronger material than expected, perfect! Excellent also for other uses without a tent.
Don't know until I use it.
I have not used it yet but I did pitch my tent on the lawn and it fits very nice undee the free-standing Duo tent
I haven’t been able to use the ground sheet yet. However, it is appears to be well made and will keep my pack weight light as compared to other ground sheets that I have used.