Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Plexamid Size - $85
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
Altaplex Size - $85
34" x 87" (86 cm x 221 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
Duplex Size - $99
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Free Duo Size - $99
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
Triplex Size - $120
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
- duplex tent
- backpacking trip
I bought this ground tarp to go with my duplex tent. The tent does not need a ground sheet but this gives me peace of mind when setting it up on really rough surfaces. And I also plan to use this for cowboy camping. I will set up my tent and if the scenery, weather, etc... is good for sleeping outside the then I have the awesome tarp. Seems like every backpacking trip I wished I had a tarp but never bring one because of the weight. There are much less expensive options but they are also much heavier and less effective. I highly recommend this tarp if you think you may need one but don't want the added weight.
Amazing, smaller and lighter than tyvek by a long shot! And for an old geezer that counts alot!
Outstanding groundsheet, tough, super light, folds down to almost nothing in your pack. I highly recommend.
What can you say about a groundsheet apart from it being great quality and super light as you’d expect from Zpacks. Highly recommended
I purchased this ground cloth to use beneath my ZPacks duplex tent. Although the write-up on the tent said it wasn’t required I thought for the minimal weight why not. I used both this last weekend on some pretty rugged West Texas ground and the combination seems to work very well especially when combined with the ZPacks trekking poles which came with tent.