Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
34" x 87" (86 cm x 221 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Free Duo Size
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
- ground sheet
- duplex tent
- backpacking trip
Don't know until I use it.
I have not used it yet but I did pitch my tent on the lawn and it fits very nice undee the free-standing Duo tent
I haven’t been able to use the ground sheet yet. However, it is appears to be well made and will keep my pack weight light as compared to other ground sheets that I have used.
I like this ground sheet option for many reasons.. for 1) zpacks offers it in so many different sizes.. this is helpful finding a size for you needs...whether you have a zpacks, or a different brand tent..2nd), I love that it has the stake out loops around the perimeter. This is a huge benefit on windy days. And finally, I like that the zpacks dcf ground sheet is made from 1oz per square yard dcf.. most other cottage companies use a .75 dcf for their ground sheets. The weight difference is negligible, and the 1oz dcf is just much better at withstanding punctures. The price of this ground cloth was also a huge plus for me. I got it on sale, and paid half of what you'd pay for a similar sheet (in a lesser sq yrd dcf ) from a place like Hyperlite Mountain gear etc.. so ultimately this just checked all my points, and was the right price etc.. very well made and very light! Mine weighs like 3oz for the duplex size. What's great about sheets like this too, is if you needed to in an emergency, you could set it up as a makeshift tarp/partial shelter. Great for cowboy camping too. The only negative I guess if have to say any; is that most other companies supply a mini dyneema stuff sack with their ground cloths..zpacks doesn't. By no means a deal breaker, just worth mentioning..
Used 2 nights it played its role perfectly.