- Constructed from 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is thicker and stronger than our other stuff sacks to prevent punctures.
- It will fit at least 12 of any of our ultralight stake sizes.
- The stake sack is tapered wider at the top to easily get your stakes in and out without fuss. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Our stuff sacks are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof due to the seams and draw cord opening.
Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
2.75" wide x 9" tall (7 cm x 23 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- ground hogs
- stake bag
- titanium shepherd hooks
The stake sack held up well to abuse and grit on a recent 7 day backpack trip through Evolution Valley in the High Sierra. It held the 8 tent stakes securely rolled up in the tent with no puncture holes. Very light!
매우 가볍고 튼튼한 제품
This is the second stake bag I’ve bought from zpacks. The first one was actually not long enough for my MSR ground hogs. Putting a full set in doesn’t allow the top to close such that sharp edges are securely inside. I did buy a second one so I could keep my beefy MSR Groundhogs in one and the light titanium shepherd hooks in another. The second was actually a bit longer to fit my groundhogs but still could be ½” longer. I like the style. I am baffled why they came as different lengths. Glad they did but would prefer them to be the same and longer.