Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
Don’t tackle peaks and valleys alone, always take a friend, and in this case take two! Our trekking poles are made from ultralight, ultra-strong carbon fiber, with sturdy clasp locking mechanisms. They have a foam or cork handle for a comfortable sweat free grip.
In addition to being fantastic trekking poles, they can also be used to set up any of our tents.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $99)
- Comfortable foam grip absorbs sweat and allows you to shift your hand down on steep inclines.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft for superior strength and lower weight.
- Padded wrist strap.
- Sturdy clasp locks can be hand-tightened.
- Height adjustment lines.
- Rubber "road tip" included.
- Replacement tips available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Foam: 7.2 ounces (205 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Cork: 7.7 ounces (217 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Maximum Length to 'stop' line: 54" (137 cm)
Maximum Length for pitching tents: 56" (142 cm)
Collapsed Length: 24.5" (62 cm)
- trekking poles
Incredible trekking poles, no room for disappointment and a great price!
I love these trekking poles.
Very light and held up well on 3 day hike. A little more flexable than my aluminum poles but no problems and locks hold well.
I took these poles out on a quick 10 mile hike thru rough terrain,rocks lots of water crossings etc,just to put them thru the test.They performed great .Love the cork grips.my only complaint is the rubber tips come off easily.I lost two sets in 10 miles. Small price to pay for these ultralight poles..
I dig these for my hiking adventures. Thanks :)