Carbon Fiber Trekking Pole
These things are sweet. Light as a feather, and stiff as a board. I love the additional grip down low under the handles. Adds way more versatility on steeper grades.
– Jesse B., ★★★★★
Don’t tackle peaks and valleys alone, always take a friend, and in this case take two! Our trekking poles are made from ultralight, ultra-strong carbon fiber, with sturdy clasp locking mechanisms. They have a foam or cork handle for a comfortable sweat free grip.
In addition to being fantastic trekking poles, they can also be used to set up all of our Plex tents excluding the Altaplex.
- Comfortable foam grip absorbs sweat and allows you to shift your hand down on steep inclines.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft for superior strength and lower weight.
- Padded wrist strap.
- Sturdy clasp locks can be hand-tightened.
- Height adjustment lines.
- Rubber "road tip" included.
- Replacement tips available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Foam: 7.2 ounces (205 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Cork: 7.7 ounces (217 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Optional road tip: .4 oz (12 g)
Maximum Length to 'stop' line: 54" (137 cm)
Maximum Length for pitching tents: 56" (142 cm)
Collapsed Length: 24.5" (62 cm)