Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are reinforced stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Plexamid Size - $85
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
Altaplex Size - $85
34" x 87" (86 cm x 221 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
Duplex Size - $99
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
Free Duo Size - $99
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
Triplex Size - $120
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
- duplex tent
- backpacking trip
Perfect! Even better than expected. Solid but feels like packing AIR into your pack....
Originally I was frustrated by how long it took to get a groundsheet and that the estimated deadline for shipping it was missed but when it was finally ready to ship the customer service rep worked diligently with me to figure out a way to ship it to Jackson, WY so I could pick it up at the USPS office enroute to my trip since I was leaving my home the day it was being shipped. The groundsheet works perfect...light weight, compact, folds back together nicely, and the corner loops are great for keeping it in place.
Definitely will prolong the life of the tent. Keen to use it on the Overland track 10/10
Just returned from a 6-night trip to BearsEars National Monument. I was concerned about my new Duplex tent floor so purchased the groundsheet for some added protection in the desert environment. Seems to have done the job. Super light weight.
Although I have not had a chance to use my Zpacks tent with current closures and social distancing I was extremely impressed with how they have professionally handled my purchase including honoring a spring coupon I missed applying. No question the team works with integrity to please and deliver the best customer service and awesome product. Thank you Zpack team