Zpacks Minimalist Trekking Pole
When weight is at a premium, our Minimalist Trekking Poles allow you to navigate the most rugged of terrain without sacrificing performance or function. These striped down, foam handle, trekking poles are made from ultralight, ultra-strong carbon fiber, and feature a sturdy twist locking mechanism.
In addition to being one of the lightest trekking poles available, our Minimalist Trekking Poles were specifically designed to be used in the set up all of our Plex tents; excluding the Altaplex.
- Comfortable foam grip absorbs sweat.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft for superior strength and lower weight.
- Wrist strap.
- Sturdy twist locks can be hand-tightened.
- Height adjustment lines.
- Rubber "road tip" included.
- Replacement tips available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
5.1 oz (144 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Optional road tip: .4 oz (12 g)
Maximum Length to 'stop' line: 52" (132 cm)
Collapsed Length: 24.25" (61.5 cm)