Solo-Plus Bathtub Groundsheet
This is also available as a Poncho version that can double as a pack cover.
Our slightly smaller Solo Bathtub Groundsheet is a good fit for those who do not require as much space.
Bathtub groundsheets not your thing? How about our Flat Groundsheets?
- Our groundsheets are constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. This material is waterproof, reasonably puncture and abrasion resistant while still being very light.
- Dyneema® Composite Fabric can be easily patched with Repair Tape in the event of a puncture.
- The bathtub groundsheets are folded up around the edges creating a wall to protect you from ground water and spray. The corners are folded and sewn at the top so there are no seams to seal at the corners.
- 6 tie out loops at the corners and sides allow you to clip the walls of the groundsheet to your shelter to hold them up using our Groundsheet Attachment Kit (sold separately).
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
- 28" (71 cm) wide at the ends
- 42" (107 cm) wide at the center
- 84" (213 cm) long
- 5" (13 cm) bathtub folded up all the way around
- If the material were laid flat the dimensions would be 38" x 52" x 94" (97 cm x 132 cm x 239 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- pocket tarp
Waiting for by pocket tarp in a couple of weeks and then I’ll test them out in the monte, then in the dunes.
I recently purchased a first generation hexamid tent without a floor . Went on Zpacks website and purchase the solo bathtub and attachment kit Had it out during the hurricane that hit Connecticut in 60 mph winds, hail and sideways driving rain. I raised up the floor by adjusting the connection cords and believe it or not stayed 100 percent dry. Was able to pull up high enough to almost block any open areas I. Hexamid screen front bottom and sides. Zpacks continues to AMAZE ME!! FIVE STARS!
The Solo-Plus bathtub floor fits my Solo Plus Hexamid tent very well. Works as advertised. Fast shipping....all good!