This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric like our Arc Blast backpacks or in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop like our Arc Haul backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
1.3 oz / 37 g | Gridstop 1.6 oz / 45.5 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
2.9 oz / 82 g | Gridstop 3.2 oz / 91 g
Easy fit for my old Zpack pack. Easy access when used as lid. Bought for a water hauler for those steep water trails. Have not tested the zipper in the rain yet.
I haven't used it on the trail yet but I have tried it on exercise walks with my ULA Catalyst and I'm sure its gonna be great for carrying gloves, Inreach Mini, phone, head gear so I can get to it without taking my pack off and digging through it. I will also carry Protein Bars. Peanuts, M&Ms, etc in it.
The Zpacks Multi-Pack is feather-light, rugged, and holds a fantastic amount of gear or odds and ends. It's great for all the things you need quick access to on the trail and has easily replaced my Ribz front pack. Besides using the additional straps provided to create a ***** pack or mini messenger bag, I used them with the Multi-Pack set up as a front pack to stop the pack bouncing when I was moving quickly.
Over all great product fast shipping...
Wasn’t what I expected, buying it over the internet, as I did. I was thinking - now that I’ve seen it on their website - it was going to be the size of a ***** pack. But the build quality was excellent.