This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric (DCF) like our Arc Blast backpacks or in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop like our Arc Haul backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: DCF 1.3 oz / 37 g | Gridstop 1.6 oz / 45.5 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: DCF 2.9 oz / 82 g | Gridstop 3.2 oz / 91 g
A well-named accessory, at a reasonable price
Excellent addition to my personal backpacking equipment -plan to use mostly as a chest pack, and as a satchel for travel. Very light, well made, convenient and versatile. Highly recommended.
Multi-Pack is incredibly versatile!
This is my third multi-pack in six years! Once I started using one, I was hooked! When backpacking, I use it as a front pack to carry 2 liters of water and my phone. I love that it makes my backpack lighter, and balances my load better! Once I have set up at camp, I use it for side trips to carry water, snacks, a small rain jacket. It is easy to remove and transform into a shoulder bag or belly bag. I would feel ***** without my multi-pack! I highly recommend everyone gives it a try!
Perfect for mirrorless camera, crazy light, sweet stuff
Quick customer service at its finest. If you don't have your camera handy you'll never use it on your hikes
Purchased this to make access to larger regularly used gear easier with an ultralight gear set up. Haven’t used it yet for overnights yet but on shake down hikes around the house it really seems to be doing the trick!!
Multi Pack as camera bag over the shoulder and Kangaroo pouch for arc h 62l
Really a great bag, beating the weight of camera clip with much more functionality. Carry a camera in front of you while hiking and as day pack for camp adventure, Holds mirrorless full frame with two spare small lenses. Versatile like they say. Game changer.