This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric like our Arc Blast backpacks or in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop like our Arc Haul backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
1.3 oz / 37 g | Gridstop 1.6 oz / 45.5 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
2.9 oz / 82 g | Gridstop 3.2 oz / 91 g
The bag can carry ton of stuffs you need to grab quickly as you hike. Can work with any back pack as long as it has a shoulder harnesses. Great product and workmanship. Will definitely try out other zpack products soon.
I’ve always used a chest pack add on. It keeps often used items handy, plus it improves your center of gravity by moving weight from your back pack to your chest pack. I try to put heavy dense items like my knife and tools, monocular, flashlights, fire kit, tent stakes, maps, compass, am/fm/weather radio, reading glasses, a couple of millennium bars, and so on. The Multi-Pack is plenty big enough and is much lighter than my old nylon chest pack. It attached easily to my Zpacks pack and also my Golite pack. Great product. A nice improvement would be to have two compartments to help organize the contents, if it could be done with a small weight increase.
This is my second. It is larger than its predecessor, but still works well as a waist pack (which is the only use I personally make of it.) It is lightweight, comfortable and roomy. My only sadness is how quickly the zippers cease to work. I miss the old days when Zpacks was a tiny one-man show and would repair stuff for free - but I worried then that he would never make a living with that business model! So I am glad zpacks is doing what it needs to in order to survive and thrive. All their products are terrific.
A one-of-a-kind product that we can't find anywhere else. The naming of “Multi-Pack” is just right. I also want other colors, so I think I will buy more in the near future :)
Awesome product, quick access to small necessities without having to take off large backpack. Also left big pack behind for steep assent and allowed me to carry small items. Very easy to attach/use and good quality.