Very happy with purchase! No complaints - high quality and durable as all Zpacks products are!
Your tent protects you every step of the way, from harsh rainy nights to dew dropped mornings. Shield your tent floor from unnecessary wear and tear, and add longevity with a flat groundsheet.
Our tent floors are reasonably durable as-is but an extra layer doesn’t hurt for peace of mind.
This is also available as Poncho which also doubles as a pack cover.
Check out more of our Shelter Add-Ons.
- Constructed from 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The material is waterproof, and and has good abrasion and puncture resistance for its weight.
- The perimeter has hemmed edges, and there are stake loops at the corners and at the center of the sides.
- Groundsheets for our Free Duo and Free Trio tents feature elastics with loops at the corners allowing for the groundsheet to be attached to the tent poles at the corners of the tent.
- The dimensions of the flat groundsheets are a couple inches narrower and shorter than the tent floor that it fits to avoid rain water pooling on the groundsheet.
- Bathtub style groundsheets for use under flat tarps are available here.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Plex Solo / Plexamid Size
26" ends x 36" center x 88" long / (66 cm x 91 cm x 223 cm) - 2.4 oz (67 grams)
34" x 88" (86 cm x 223 cm) / 2.6 oz (74 grams)
43" x 88" (109 cm x 223 cm) / 3.1 oz (88 grams)
42" x 94" (107 cm x 239 cm) / 3.4 oz (95 grams)
Free Duo Size
40" x 82" (102 cm x 208 cm) / 2.8 oz (80 grams)
58" x 88" (147 cm x 223 cm) / 4.3 oz (121 grams)
56" x 82" (142 cm x 208 cm) / 4.2 oz (119 grams)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- ground sheet
- cowboy camping
- duplex tent
- customer service
light and satisfied.
It worked OK but….
It needs to be a little bit bigger to better protect the tent floor, especially considering the price.
Excellent in weight but Poor durability. 1st time using it on a backpacking trip, one of the corner stake-out tabs ripped. In The next version, I think you should either reinforce the stake-out tabs or remove them.
Hello William, We do apologize that your groundsheet ripped. I see that you just purchased this in June of this year, so it is covered under our warranty. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the job
Groundsheets aren’t the most exciting but if looking for one to fulfill the task of keeping you and your gear dry and/or protected this is a solid option.
I used this groundsheet while camping for day rest ground cover and over night under my tent. It’s ultralight fast drying and very durable. The only complaint I have is the price.