It’s nice to my stakes, which are always pop up and get loose from the top.Keep your stakes organized, and protect your tent from punctures and dirt with this durable stake sack. This stake sack is constructed from extra thick 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric to prevent punctures. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Constructed from 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is thicker and stronger than our other stuff sacks to prevent punctures.
- It will fit at least 12 of any of our ultralight stake sizes.
- The stake sack is tapered wider at the top to easily get your stakes in and out without fuss. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Our stuff sacks are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof due to the seams and draw cord opening.
Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
2.75" wide x 9" tall (7 cm x 23 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- stuff sack
The product is durable and light weight, as I would expect from Z Pack. The sack allows fast and easy access to completing my shelter set-up, a plus when caught in a rain storm.
a must have for stackes
Does exactly what is asked of it, I put 10 stacks in it. it's perfect
Wanted a light strong bag
Perfect answer to wrangle the tent stakes with nearly no additional weight.
Made in USA baby!
The lightest high performing equipment you can buy
A feeling of just right size
Light, simple, compact, durable and a good size I often introduce them on YouTube.