Really appreciate the ability to carry it different ways and to carry it alone on days in town. Saves much time and aggravation as you can get to most things you need during your hike when carried on your chest.
This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in Ultra 200, 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric like our Arc Blast backpacks, or in Robic like our Arc Air 60L backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Multi-pack w/o straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 1.4 oz / 39 g | Robic 1.4 oz / 39 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 3.0 oz / 85 g | Robic 3.0 oz / 85 g
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
3.5 oz/sqyd Ultra 200
Ultra 200 is composed of a woven 200 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. It is inherently waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance. This is the strongest fabric we carry.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 103 lbs. warp; 133 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
- water bottle
This is a great addition to your backpack.
This item is easy to add to you full backpack or your day pack. I jammed all of my fishing gear including my fly reel into it.
This is my third multi pack. This pack is a little larger than my other ones. I love the packs and I get about 3 years out of them before they start falling apart due to the sun. Light and sturdy packs. I use these packs and water bottle holders to offset the backpack weight. They are expensive but are the best I have found.
Très pratique pour les accessoires en accès immédiat (gants, bonnet, eau, en-cas, 1ers secours, appareil photo (en cas de pluie), argent, piquet de test, etc). Bonne capacité. Le sac en Robic est beaucoup plus souple que le précédent en DFC, donc plus confortable à utiliser, et la fermeture éclair glisse mieux. Et, bien sûr l'aspect multifonction est un plus indéniable (pochette ventrale ou sac en bandoulière quand on peut laisser son sac à dos quelque part, le temps d'une visite, d'une grimpe, de quelques course, notamment).
Feels light and looks good. Have not yet tried it. Will be getting on a hike soon to try it out
I have included the "Multi-Pack" as a standard part of my backpack essentials for over four (4) years. This unit is perfect for those larger and/or extra items that benefit by ready and frequent access, maps, guide books, water filter, snacks, extra water bottle, and numerous odds and ends with no immediate assigned storage however often needed.