This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric like our Arc Blast backpacks or in Robic like our Arc Air 60L backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
1.4 oz / 39 g | Robic 1.4 oz / 41 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
3.0 oz / 84 g | Robic 3.0 oz / 86 g
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
I initially avoided this, mostly because of the cost and the look of wearing it up front. Then I realized it would be perfect for fly fishing day use during backpacking trips. It is! Big enough to hold a silnyl poncho, Befree filter, snacks, and all fly fishing essentials (minus rod and reel). And on trail, I’m willing to accept the dork factor for the convenience of having so much in easy reach. It’s easier to get into and see into than the belt or shoulder pods.
As a couple we carry phones, wallet, face stuff, etc… Not to mention when on the trail, snacks, water and a small camera… This little thing does it all when you need it! It is great for walks around town while traveling, or for a day hike, or add it to your backpack and it enhances your storage capacity. Stick with the dyneema it is a far better material!!!
가슴 앞에 달아 사용하는데~ 이것저것 많이 들어가서 좋음. 여름에 땀띠 조심~ㅋ
One of the things that I wasn't a big fan of on my zpack backpack was the lack of a brain. This solved that problem and more. It also makes a great hip pack for summits and other day hikes while out on a trip.
Bought to use with the Arc Air pack I bought along with it. I've only had it a short time but have done 4 day/3 night trips with it attached to both my Arc Air and my older Nero. Love it! Carry phone and shacks and all other close at hand ideas with easy and comfort. Love ZPACKS!!!