Replacement Webbing 1/2" x 30"
This webbing is about 1/2" (12 mm) wide and can be used to replace the shoulder strap webbing, load lifters, sternum strap, top strap, or roll top straps on all our backpacks.
- The ½” webbing on our backpacks is all field-replaceable.
- If the default length isn't long enough for you, this can be used to make yourself longer shoulder straps or sternum straps.
- One end has a tab sewn on it so it doesn't slip through a 1/2" buckle, the other end is cut at a 45 degree angle. Cut it to size and singe the end with a lighter.
- The webbing is ribbed to give it an extra secure hold with no slipping. Polyester has minimal stretch and better UV and abrasion resistance compared to nylon.
- **Order two if you need a pair of webbing**
1/2" x 30" (12 mm x 76 cm).
**Order two if you need a pair of webbing**
- battery charger
- hip pack
- passport zip pouch
- replacement webbing
This did exactly what it was supposed to. Good quality.
Budding DIY so I just wanted this wonderful webbing for my stocked materials
used the replacement webbing to make my passport zip pouch into a hip pack. i love how it turned out, easy to carry on waist or shoulder. fits my phone, cash, cc, and battery charger. also fits under clothing with out a bulge..