Keep your stakes organized, and protect your tent from punctures and dirt with this durable stake sack. This stake sack is constructed from extra thick 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric to prevent punctures. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Constructed from 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is thicker and stronger than our other stuff sacks to prevent punctures. The color is random and is typically blue or olive drab.
- It will fit at least 12 of any of our ultralight stake sizes.
- The stake sack is tapered wider at the top to easily get your stakes in and out without fuss. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Our stuff sacks are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof due to the seams and draw cord opening.
Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
2.75" wide x 9" tall (7 cm x 23 cm)
- stake bag
Love the Zoacks stuff sacks and liners.
My "overall experience using the item” was positive. I placed my stakes in the bag. They looked good. They remained in the bag. I closed the bag. I opened the bag. I took the stakes out. There was the same number. Overall, I cant ask more of a stake bag. 10/10 would recommend.
Keeps my stakes toasty warm and cozy during my treks in the mountains.
Well made, and durable. Plenty of room for the 6 stakes I use I'm sure I can fit 4 more if need.
It’s nice to my stakes, which are always pop up and loose from the top.