Sleeping Pad Strap
Snuggling up next to your partner makes a cold night on the trail better, until your sleeping pads begin to slide apart. Use two or more of these sleeping pad straps to keep a pair of sleeping pads lashed together side by side.
Make sure to order at least two straps! Three straps are nice for full length pads.
- These straps keep two pads joined securely together effectively creating a two person sleeping pad.
- They are made with 3/4" grosgrain webbing with thin clips. Flip the straps upside down so that the buckles are towards the ground.
- The straps are sewn together such that there is depth between the pads for a more secure attachment. The straps are long enough to go around two 25" (63.5 cm) wide pads.
- Torso length pads will need two straps as shown. Full length pads may want three straps.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Weight: .55 ounces (15.5 grams) per strap
Length: Fits two pads up to 25" (63.5 cm) wide.
Never did get it
Cant say since they forgot to put it in the pakage and have to wait around 2 weeks for them to ship it. The costumor service are really bad. They are really lucky there products are great otherwise i would never buy from them again.