It’s nice to my stakes, which are always pop up and get loose from the top.Keep your stakes organized, and protect your tent from punctures and dirt with this durable stake sack. This stake sack is constructed from extra thick 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric to prevent punctures. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Constructed from 1.6 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is thicker and stronger than our other stuff sacks to prevent punctures.
- It will fit at least 12 of any of our ultralight stake sizes.
- The stake sack is tapered wider at the top to easily get your stakes in and out without fuss. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Our stuff sacks are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof due to the seams and draw cord opening.
Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
2.75" wide x 9" tall (7 cm x 23 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- stuff sack
Made in USA baby!
The lightest high performing equipment you can buy
A feeling of just right size
Light, simple, compact, durable and a good size I often introduce them on YouTube.
Excellent quality and customer support
Have had some inquires, and every time I’ve contacted Zpacks’ customer support, I’ve had quick, helpful, and friendly support. The product quality is also excellent. Just wish there were more pictures of the different colors in nature of the tent. Picking which color for such an expensive product was quite the task. Thanks guys!
Works great lightweight
Even though it is so lightweight you don’t even notice it it is very durable and worth omit so you are not jamming sharp stakes towards your expensive tent
It fit 10 MSR stakes