Midway 12L Pack
**This item has been discontinued.
NYC resident here, where we commute by foot all day every day. I have been waiting for a bag like this. It holds everything I carry for the day, and that’s quite a bit. Looks stylish on and has all the benefits of dynema. Normally I’d buy a second as a backup, but the build quality is amazing. Couldn’t be happier!
Whether on the subway, riding your bike across town, or catching a plane to your next hike, the Midway is an inconspicuous pack designed to look good while carrying the bare essentials.
Upspec’d with ultralight and durable Dyneema® Composite Fabric, the Midway is an ideal everyday carry that keeps your laptop, documents, clothing, and other valuables safe from the dangers only a life of adventure can bring.
Find more of our Crossover Collection here.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid.
- Large internal pocket with plenty of storage for a couple of days worth of clothing for a business trip or weekend getaway.
- Roomy external zippered pocket is a great place to store chargers and cables or toiletries .
- Internal Lycra® Laptop Sleeve fits most laptops up to 15" or larger tablets.
- Padded rear panel helps keep your contents protected.
- Internal Lycra® stow pocket to keep things like your keys, wallet, or passport easily accessible.
- Adjustable webbing straps provide a comfortable fit.
- Waterproof zippers and hydrophobic thread help keep the Midway Pack highly water resistant.
- A robust haul loop allows for a comfortable carry.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Body dimensions: 3.25" x 10.5" x 13.5" (8.25 cm x 26.5 cm x 34.25 cm)
Volume: 12L (7.5L main body, 4.5L zippered pocket)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our Dyneema® Composite Fabric backpacks.
Click here for instructions on how to properly clean and care for your zipper.