30F Solo Quilt
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C0 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a flat clip at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to clip the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.4 oz (11 g) if you choose to use it.
- A flat clip at the top keeps the bag securely closed.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
The item overall is just as advertised and I am very pleased with it. HOWEVER, in hindsight I wish I had purchased the 20F quilt since on a recent camping trip, when it got into the 20s at night, I was indeed a little bit chilly. Not the fault of Zpacks but mine. Zpack is still my preferred go-to site.
Great. It was light and warm. Found straps could not be unbuckled or buckled but I will get used to that.
Love this quilt. I sleep much better using quilts from Zpacks than my previous mummy type sleeping bags
At this stage given current worldwide situation have not used the item. Having purchased your pack, a duoplex tent and this quilt I have saved four and a half kilos in weight. Probably wouldn’t use these items on a remote Tasmanian wilderness walk but anything in the mountains will be fine.
The quality of build is excellent. I’m 5’11 235 lbs and I toss and turn in my sleep the width and length were fine. I’m a hot sleeper and usually can use a 30-35 degree bag into the 20’s. With that said this is a true 30 bag. I had it in temps around 25 and was a little cold especially in foot box. Which leads me to my only gripe There should be an option for a foot box that vents or opens. Since I can’t afford multiple guilts/bags I use one for all seasons that I hike usually the temp range at night is 20-70 and everything in between. So a vented foot box would be nice in hot weather