20F Solo Quilt
This quilt is awesome! It’s my first quilt in the transition from a sleeping bag, and I couldn’t be happier. Super light, super simple, and incredibly comfortable. It also surprised me at how packable it is, it’s one of the easiest items to put back in it’s provided stuff sack. I would recommend this quilt to anyone.
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with responsibly sourced and 'Responsible Down Standard' certified DownTek PCF-FREE water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a snap at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to snap the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.2 oz (6 g) if you choose to use it.
- A snap at the top keeps the bag securely closed.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C0" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- sleeping bag
Ultralight and ultra warm
This product is great. Excellent quality!
Never Going Back To Bag!!!
I was skeptical at first because I thought it wouldn’t pack down enough, wouldn’t keep me warm, etc. I BURNED UP IN 28 DEGREES WITH A REAL FEEL OF 17 IN THIS BAG!!! It kept me warm all night, I only had on board shorts and a bra. I’ll never go back to a regular bag and I am a Zpacknatic now!!!!
I love this quilt, soft, light and superwarm. Have the zpac 20. I am a cold sleeper, and the quilt really keeps the chills away.
Ive used this quilt 2 full winters it weighs nothing is simple design i like it i got the wide and my dog thanks me too i was hesitant and had a learning curve but its well worth it save ur back and an ankles over the miles
Amazing quality and customer service
I ordered this quilt for my upcoming thru hike of the AT, and, typically, I was pressed for time. I ordered the quilt on Saturday, and it was on my porch the following Friday! This thing is amazing. Weight to warmth is unparalleled, and the loft is the best I’ve seen! I have no worries about staying warm in the mountains over next few weeks!