20F Solo Quilt
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C6 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C6 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a flat clip at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to clip the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.4 oz (11 g) if you choose to use it.
- A flat clip at the top keeps the bag securely closed.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use they are closest to the middle of the "Lower Limit“ of the ISO ratings.
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- stuff sack
Very nice quilt. Craftsmanship is top notch. Although ive only slept in it down to 32 f I was toasty warm and didn’t want to get out in the morning. Thank you for another quality product!
I have only used this a couple times, but I am planning on taking it with me for my thru-hike of the AT next year! I am 6'3" and got the long wide. It is roomy, and very light. I look forward to sleeping in this every night on the AT. Only criticism is I wish they provided a bigger stuff sac for this long wide size as the bag barely squeezes in there. I'll be purchasing a separate stuff sack that's a little bigger and use the provided one for other things in my pack.
Went camping in Shenandoah October 2-4th and temperatures got down to the 30's. I was very warm and comfortable in this quilt throughout the night!
It’s been a long time coming, and finally had the chance to seriously test this gear so here goes. I believe this to be the best quilt I own for 3 season ultralight hiking. I took this quilt with me on a 5 day section of the PCT and it performed beautifully. First night out, I cowboy camped under a clear sky, only to wake up and find that the dew had settled onto my quilt rather heavily, and was completely wet to the touch on the outside of the fabric. When I got out of the quilt in the early morning to answer the call of nature, I returned to see the dew that had accumulated on my quilt had frozen over! (See pic) I never felt cold all night and had no idea how cold it was until I stepped outside the quilt. Drying it out was a quick process, the water resistant down really did a great job in this aspect. I hung my bag over a tree to dry it out before stuffing it in my pack, it dried out totally in about 30 min, I did buy an all black version of the quilt to help with drying times. In conclusion, I would recommend this quilt to anyone looking for a great super lightweight piece of equipment that won’t leave you with anything except sweet dreams on your next hiking adventure. If you’re looking for weight to warmth, look no further!
This quilt is awesome! It’s my first quilt in the transition from a sleeping bag, and I couldn’t be happier. Super light, super simple, and incredibly comfortable. It also surprised me at how packable it is, it’s one of the easiest items to put back in it’s provided stuff sack. I would recommend this quilt to anyone.