20F Solo Quilt
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C6 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C6 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a flat clip at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to clip the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.4 oz (11 g) if you choose to use it.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use they are closest to the middle of the "Lower Limit“ of the ISO ratings.
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- snow dusting
Nice and fluffy. Have not been tested below 30F. Be sure to have a sleeping mat with a decent R-value, especially if you are planning night below freezing.
20 SoloQuilt Reg/Reg I am 5'9", 170 lbs Put quilt through it's paces this past weekend. Took it up to the Virginia Grayson Highlands area for a long January weekend loop in the high country. Spent the whole weekend in open AT shelters. Got down in the 20s the first night and the teens the second. Both nights I received a light dusting of snow in the shelters. A fair amount of wind night two. I sleep with the quilt down on one side and out/loose on the other to help keep my large dog warm. (she has her own simple little down blanket but I like to keep her tucked in too. I also use the separate down hood. This means that I do have a extra source of warmth, but the quilt is often significantly open. I do use a sea to summit back liner when it is expected to be in the teens. Both nights regardless of wind and snow dusting, I stayed warm, dry, and comfortable with the quilt being spread way to thinly. The pad attachment strap worked great to keep the closed in side tucked down. Craftmanship looks great. No looks stings in the stitching and down fill is very consistent with crazy loft. Shell does not seem to wet out too easily at all. Quality product.
I was reluctant to spend the money on replacing my mummy bag with a quit that was warmer and half the weight. Seemed to good to be true. In the past I have found some ultra light gear didn't merit the cost. This purchase was worth the cost and I am very happy with it.
Already used my 20F Long/Wide Solo Quilt and it was very comfortable, warm, and lightweight. Very impressed with the overall quality.. Temperatures dropped into the high 20’s and I never once worried about not being warm enough, and actually had to shed layers to keep from getting too hot. So far my purchase has exceeded my expectations and I will definitively recommend Zpack Quilts to anyone as part of their primary sleep system. Now time to put some miles on it and see how it holds up, updates to follow.
Résumé à YouTube Denis Chassé (pickleball ) AT2020