10F Solo Quilt
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C6 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C6 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a flat clip at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to clip the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.4 oz (11 g) if you choose to use it.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use they are closest to the middle of the "Lower Limit“ of the ISO ratings.
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- quilt experience
Excellent loft, breathable and super soft to sleep in.. I was worried about the durability, being its a 7d material but so far, so good.. With proper care it'll be a solid investment. Very satisfied!
Not enough time to give valid feedback
Took this on its first outing last weekend in the mountains of NC. Never got below about 30F but I was toasty warm. I actually took off some of the layers I wore when I initially went to bed as I was too warm! Packed size is reasonable for the loft/size, weight is pretty amazing - significantly lighter than my previous down sleeping bag.
Love this quilt. Had my first 34deg camping trip and had my first quilt experience. I’ll never go back to traditional bags again. Slept super warm almost to toasty but having the quilt I just took out arms and cooled off.
If there is a way to improve upon this quilt, I cannot think of it. I am an active, cold side sleeper. The cord at the neck teams up with the pad strap to form the quilt around one's shoulders like a comfortable jacket. Yet when I turned from side to side throughout the night, the quilt never came even slightly out from under me to let the nasty cold air in. The fill really is over-stuffed, with absolute evenness of warmth. The foot box is spacious, yet achieved what I thought was impossible. It kept my feet warm at altitude! As impressed as I am with the Duplex shelter, this quilt may have edged it out as my favorite piece of gear. My only complaint: It's a bit of an effort to compress the (broad) quilt into the dry bag Zpacks included. I would have preferred slightly larger size. It is rare to find companies with such high standards of quality and service. When it comes time to update my pack, it will be hard not to go with Zpacks.