10F Solo Quilt
This quilt is awesome! It’s my first quilt in the transition from a sleeping bag, and I couldn’t be happier. Super light, super simple, and incredibly comfortable. It also surprised me at how packable it is, it’s one of the easiest items to put back in it’s provided stuff sack. I would recommend this quilt to anyone.
Conquer any landscape with courage knowing that you’ll be warm and comfy in our Solo Quilt when you get to camp. This minimalist quilt can be tucked under you, clipped at the center, or clipped to your sleeping pad with the included strap. Super soft, extra warm, and ultralight, this quilt is a great choice for the hiker that wants it all without sacrificing anything.
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with responsibly sourced and 'Responsible Down Standard' certified DownTek PCF-FREE water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- The quilt has a snap at the center to help keep the sides secured underneath you. A strap is also included that allows you to snap the quilt to your sleeping pad, to help you stay on your pad at night. The strap adds +.2 oz (6 g) if you choose to use it.
- A snap at the top keeps the bag securely closed.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C0" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- sleeping bag
I purchased a extra wide quilt. This helps keeping air inside. I have used it to about 0 degrees celcius, stayed warm and cosy. Very lightweight
Comfy beyond its specs
I thru hiked the AT starting in Feb 2021 and stayed extremely comfy in this. It got down to 7 degrees F in the Smokies one night and I spent 14 hours in the quilt with a liner. I switched out to a 30 degree bag at Harper's Ferry and later regretted not have the Zpacks 10 in the White's. Welll done Zpacks. I did have some down come out of one seam after 2.5 months of daily use and Zpacks quickly made it right in only 7 day turn around. I am going to buy a 30 degree quilt from Zpacks next
Blessings to you all...
I own a Hexamid plus tarp tent and a Quilt with a full length zipper...I love both of these products...you make the best and lightest ...backpacking items on the market thank you for always doing a good work...I really wanted a Solo Quilt but I didn't want it out of it's stuff sack to be so wrinkled. . .my Zpacks Qulit with the Zipper after 6 years still has no major wrinkles in it...I know a thing or two about ultralight gear, I have 40,000 miles on 5 different touring bicycles. . .I am a Mendicant Friar, and only travel by bicycle...we don't own cars...Blessings to Zpacks.com Hodos! -Friar Rodney Burnap
Sweating in it, feels very soft, lofts well, hard to put into it's stuff sack I feel like I'm going to damage it I have to push so hard
30 degree Quilt
The weather ran lows of 35 to 39° highs of around 60 could not be happier with the performance on the 30° quilt was very warm all night especially after I found the line at the top of the quilt to sench out the cold wind blowing in.