Replacement Arc Belt (Ultra 200)
Lead Time Ships in 1-3 days Our Arc backpacks feature a removable and interchangeable belt. This is a useful feature if you lose or gain weight, or if the pack is transferred to a different size person. If the belt wears out before the rest of the pack you could replace it.
Dual adjust belt webbing.
Comfy 3/8" thick foam.
All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Made in the USA.
3.5 oz/sqyd Ultra 200
Ultra 200 is composed of a woven 200 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. It is inherently waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance. This is the strongest fabric we carry.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 103 lbs. warp; 133 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
5.3 oz/sqyd 3D Spacer Mesh
This mesh has a three-dimensional structure which allows airflow and adds cushioning. We use it on the underside of our backpack's shoulder straps and belts to absorb sweat, add cushion, and add grip. Our 3D mesh weighs less than most other types.
Weight: 5.3 oz/sqyd (180 g/m²)
Thickness: About 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- To measure your belt size use a string or cloth tape measure pulled tight around the spot on your body that you want the belt to ride. Usually this will be near the top of your pelvic bone. The tape measure should be over top of your hiking pants and shirt.
- Do not rely on your pant size.
- The padded portion of the belt is 1" shorter than the listed minimum adjustment. For example a "Medium (30-36 inches)" belt has padding which measures about 29" tip to tip, and has a minimum adjustment circumference of 30". It is the recommended size if your actual measurement is up to 36" however the webbing extends further.
To remove the existing belt:
- The belt is attached directly to a horizontal frame bar. To remove the belt, pull out gently at the center until the frame bar bows enough to pop out of its holster at the left or right. The belt slides off the bar.
To put the new belt on:
- The pack belt attachment has two pockets (left and right) and two loops towards the middle (left and right).
- Slide the bar through the right loop on the pack. Then through the back of the belt. Then through the left loop on the pack, and into the left pocket on the pack.
- Make sure the bar is all the way into the left pocket.
- Pull out gently on the center of the belt to flex it until the right side of the bar pops into the right pocket on the pack.
- Replacing the belt can be a bit tricky and it is not something you would want to do frequently. The spare belt includes a spare frame bar.