20F Classic Sleeping Bag
Lightweight, warm, compact and comfortable! It’s like a bag and quilt all in one. I need a warm toebox and love the fact that I can keep my feet nice and cozy while draping the rest over my upper body. This allows me to move around very easily and adjust. So far I love the bag!
When the temperatures drop, stay warm and cozy with our award-winning Classic Sleeping Bag. Striking the perfect balance of warmth and weight, our ultralight Classic Sleeping Bag features a 3/4th length zipper on the bottom, combining the best aspects of a down quilt and a down sleeping bag, all at an unbeatable weight!
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with responsibly sourced and 'Responsible Down Standard' certified DownTek PCF-FREE water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- 3/4 Length Zipper extends to your calves. The zipper is positioned on the bottom of the bag allowing for multiple sleep set ups.
- The bag can easily be opened up for venting in "quilt mode". Most of the time you probably won't even use the zipper.
- Since the zipper is underneath you no draft tube is necessary- that means less weight and much less chance of a frustrating zipper snag. Getting in and out is as easy as turning the zipper to the side, or just slide in or out the top of the bag.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C0" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
- sleeping bag
- degree bag
Perfect - light and warm!
I I’ve it so much
It’s a better thing I ever seen
Le produit est bien conforme à mes attentes Légèreté, chaleur, praticité C'est du haut de gamme pour mes prochaines aventures minimalistes Bravo Zpacks !
I just used it on a cold night around 7,00 feet up on the PCT in mid-October. It dropped well below freezing on the two nights we were out. I sleep fairly warm but not sure if I would rate it at 20 degrees. My wife and I exchanged sleeping bags on our second night out and she sleeps on the cold side. She found it comfortable but would not rate it at 20 degrees. The bag is supper light and will pack to half the size of the stuff sack. Liked so well I got the 10 degree model for my her. She is about 5'7 and weighs in at 115lbs so I got the standard length in slim, so it weighs in about the same as my 20 degree bag.. The product is well made like our Zpack tent and my wife's Zpack backpack.
Just got to use our bags in RMNP. Temp was in the 20's and I was sleeping in a pair of shorts nice and cozy (woke up with ice on the rain fly). Loved the weight for back-packing and the warmth provided. We stopped off at Buffalo in Arkansas on the way and it was great in warmer weather as well. My wife loved her's as well. Would recommend this bag to anyone and the customer service was great!