10F Classic Sleeping Bag
When the temperatures drop, stay warm and cozy with our award-winning Classic Sleeping Bag. Striking the perfect balance of warmth and weight, our ultralight Classic Sleeping Bag features a 3/4th length zipper on the bottom, combining the best aspects of a down quilt and a down sleeping bag, all at an unbeatable weight!
Includes a Free Zpacks Roll Top Dry Bag for Storage! A $30 value!
- Constructed with DownTek water-resistant 900 fill power goose down which stays dry 90% longer than untreated down. It has C0 water repellent with no PFOA or PFOS. Our down is responsibly sourced and is 'Responsible Down Standard' Certified.
- Each compartment is overstuffed with 30% more 900 Fill Power Premium Goose Down than is necessary for maximum loft to account for any future down compression.
- Vertical baffles on the upper body keep down from migrating to the sides. Tightly spaced compartments help keep the down evenly distributed so there are no cold spots. There are no "sewn through" seams.
- Our rectangular foot box is roomy, and fits the shape of your feet comfortably when lying on your side, on your stomach, or on your back with your feet angled out in a relaxed position.
- Black fabric on the inside for quick drying. Both the liner and the shell are treated with C0 durable water repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture.
- 3/4 Length Zipper extends to your calves. The zipper is positioned on the bottom of the bag allowing for multiple sleep set ups.
- The bag can easily be opened up for venting in "quilt mode". Most of the time you probably won't even use the zipper.
- Since the zipper is underneath you no draft tube is necessary- that means less weight and much less chance of a frustrating zipper snag. Getting in and out is as easy as turning the zipper to the side, or just slide in or out the top of the bag.
- A flat clip at the top of the zipper keeps the zipper securely closed. Or use the clip alone with the zipper opened for venting.
- An Elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts, or pull the bag up around your ears. This bag does not have a hood- wear a warm hat, or a Goose Down Hood, or size up in length if you want to pull it up around your head.
- A Roll Top Dry Bag is included, and adds ~.9 ounces (25.5 grams) to the listed weight. The dry bags are a comfortable fit and can be compressed smaller by squishing the contents and rolling the top down more.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Our sleeping bag shell materials do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants. Our shell is treated with C0 Durable Water Repellent, which is free of PFOA and PFOs
A printable .pdf version is available here.
While our sleeping bags and quilts have not been tested for their International Standard Organization (ISO) rating, we estimate based on feedback and use that they are closest to the ISO "Transition Range.“
DownTek 900 Fill Power Water Repellent Goose Down
DownTek 900 Fill power goose down has a "C6" water repellent which allows it to stay dry over 90% longer than untreated down. The water repellent is PFOA and PFOS free. It is 'Responsible Down Standard' certified, ensuring that the animals are treated humanely. Goose down is a byproduct of the goose meat industry.
A printable .pdf version is available here.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our down sleeping bags and quilts.
Click here for instructions on how to properly clean and care for your zipper.
- sleeping bag
Super warm, comfortable, dries quickly if wet, and packs super small for a 10 degree bag.
Great. Just took it out to the eastern Sierras and it did freeze over night. Kept me nice and cozy.
The material is so soft, and best of all .. super warm!! So glad I bought it!
It was a very good experience. Kept me move and warm. Our temps were a little warmer than anticipated. 28-32 degrees. Slept with it as a quilt the first night at 28. The next two nights, at 30 and 32, I used it as a bag. Probably should have reversed it. I used a fleece to keep my shoulders and arms warm. I like to sleep with my arm under my pillow. Also wore a beanie.
I used the bag more as a quilt than a zipped up bag. As a cold sleeper, I need a bag that keeps me warmer than the temps might indicate. This bag does the job. It kept me toasty warm during recent nights in the Sierra mountains. .