Zpacks Ultralight Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
Carbon Trekking Pole
$59 single / $49.50 each for two
Weight: 6.7 ounces (190 grams) per pole including wrist strap and basket.
Maximum Length to 'stop' line: 54" (137 cm)
Maximum Length for pitching tents: 56" (142 cm)
Collapsed Length: 24.5" (62 cm)
Our trekking poles are made from ultalight but strong carbon fiber, with sturdy
clasp locking mechanisms. They have a foam handle for a comfortable sweat free
- Comfortable foam grip absorbs sweat and allows you to shift your hand down on steep inclines.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft for superior strength and lower
- Padded wrist strap.
- Sturdy clasp locks can be hand-tightened.
- Height adjustment lines.
- Rubber "road tip" included.
- 1 year free replacement warranty against defects or breaks.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!
"Got to use the trekking poles for the first time this weekend.
NICE JOB! These things are sweet. Light as a feather, and stiff as a board.
I love the additional grip down low under the handles.
Adds way more versatility on steeper grades (which we have plenty of up here in the Whites).
Really stoked on them." -Jesse B.