Lightload Pack Towel
$1.95 each / $1.75 three or more
Weight: .5 to .6 ounces (14-17 grams)
Size: 12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
These are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available.
They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x
22.5". The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6
ounces. (~14 grams)
Lightload towels are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine
a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable,
hand washable, and biodegradable. Use it until you can't!
We suggest hand washing! Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
These are very handy to have around, and if half an ounce is too
heavy for you, cut it in half!
Don't forget your towel!!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just
wring it out and keep on drying!
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.