Soto Windmaster Stove
Soto Windmaster Stove - $69.95
Stove w/ Triflex Stand: 2.3 ounces (65 grams)
Stove w/ 4Flex Stand: 3.0 ounces (85 grams)
Packed size: 2" x 3.5" (5 cm x 9 cm)
The Soto Windmaster stove is the best in class for ultralight canister style stoves.
The burner is recessed allowing it to light easier and continue burning in windy
conditions, without needing a separate wind screen. This stove has really great
efficiency which helps you heat water faster and consume fuel slower.
- Watch the Gear Institute Overview Video.
- The pot sits close to the flame, and the flame is protected from the wind.
This results in increased efficiency and a faster boil time. This stove can boil
2 cups of water in just 2.5 minutes in windy conditions. Other stoves can
struggle in the wind.
- A small 100 gram (3.5 ounce) canister can boil a two-cup pot of water 15
times. A standard 230 gram (8 ounce) canister should boil 2 cups of water about
- The stove has a regulator to easily adjust from a simmer to a jet engine
- Two pot stands are included. The "Triflex" stand is the one most ultralight
backpackers will use. It clips on and off the burner easily, and folds flat for
storage. A "4Flex" stand is also included and can be used for more stability
when heating a larger 'group-meal' pot.
- A built in igniter is convenient if your lighter gets lost or isn't handy.
- The included stuff sack weighs .3 ounces (8 grams). You can upgrade to a .1
oz (2.8 gram) Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sack on our Stuff Sacks page.
- Fits standard isobutane fuel canisters found at most local outdoor stores.
Fuel canister not included.