Zpacks™ Backpack Cover
Small Pack Cover - $45
Weight: 1.2 oz (34 grams)
Fits: Up to 38 Liters
Medium Pack Cover - $50
Weight: 1.4 oz (40 grams)
Fits: Up to 55 Liters
Large Pack Cover - $55
Weight: 1.7 oz (48 grams)
Fits: Up to 70 Liters
A pack cover keeps your backpack dry in the rain, including the outside pockets. Consider a Pack Liner
as an alternative that is always deployed,
if you don't mind your outer pockets getting wet.
- Constructed from Spruce Green .74 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite
- 100% waterproof, seamless design.
- A 1/16" shock cord draw string cinches tight around your pack.
The shock cord has a clip on it to secure under your shoulder straps
or through your haul loop so that the pack cover can't blow away.
- The pack cover also has loops at the lower corners. In high
wind they can be clipped to your pack's belt with small
included). They normally aren't necessary.
- The covers are sized to fit the specified backpacks at maximum
capacity, however they may not fit if bulky items are strapped to
the outside of the pack. Size up if in doubt.
- A 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5 x 6.5 cm) stuff sack is included in the price and weight.