Evernew Ultralight Titanium Pots
Evernew titanium pots are the top the line when it comes to
ultralight backpacking cookware. These pots are wide and short which
offers several advantages over competitor's tall skinny pots. They
are less likely to tip over and spill your food, the wider base
covers more of your flame and heats faster with less fuel, and they
are easier to reach into with a short spoon. Besides being
functionally better, they also beat the weight of other
comparatively sized pots. The specifications given below are our
actual measurements not the manufacturer specs which are
My .9L Evernew pot is the only piece of gear that lasted for all
four of my thru-hikes!
- Includes an exclusive Zpacks Dyneema Composite Fabric
stuff sack! These stuff sacks weigh a fraction of the normally
included mesh stuff sacks, plus they are waterproof so any soot or
sticky residue from your fuel doesn't get all over your gear.
- Easy measurement lines are imprinted in the side of the pot.
- Pour spout groove
- Insulated folding handles
- The three sizes all nest perfectly one inside the next, if you
need more than one.
- High quality, Made in Japan
- Besides being extremely light, Titanium does not rust or wear
- These are not the non-stick version, which means they
are lighter and you don't need to worry about scratching them up
or wearing out the lining.
- A Zpacks stuff sack is included. Any accessory items that are sewn or built by Zpacks are currently shipping in about