Zpacks™ Backpack Belt Pouches
Weight: .75 ounces (21 grams) each
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Material: 2.92 oz/sqyd Hybrid Cuben Fiber or 4.8 oz/sqyd Dyneema
These pouches clip securely to your backpack's belt. Each pouch has
about 1 liter of volume and is perfect for maps, snacks, hat and
gloves, gadgets, you name it. Tip: if your maps are printed on
standard sized paper, put them in a 1 Gallon zip lock bag and fold
into quarters. They will be a perfect fit.
- These have taped seams, a water proof zipper and are highly
water resistant. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as
a precaution for electronics.
- Easy access with a waterproof zipper along the top.
- The default Black 2.92 oz/sqyd Hybrid Cuben Fiber material can
withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you
set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Dyneema Gridstop fabric is
also an option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a
secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of
elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit
any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or
right side of your belt.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all ZPacks gear.