Zpacks Multi-Pack - 4 in 1 Backpack Lid / Chest Pack / Belt Pack / Satchel
Multi-Pack - $45
Spare set of Multi-Pack Straps - $12
(If your older Multi-pack buckles don't look
this, please ask for older style buckles).
Dimensions: Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x
20cm x 7.5 cm)
Volume: About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: 1.3 oz / 37 grams
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 grams
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 ounces / 25.5 grams
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 ounces / 10 grams
Total w/ all straps: 2.9 ounces - 82 grams (Gridstop fabric
adds .3 oz).
Watch the Multi-Pack Overview Video
This four-in-one backpack accessory can be carried four ways:
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large
camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles
or Nalgene bottles are a
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a
Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at
your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it
over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of
water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying
accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable. Compatible with most backpacks,
including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Made from tough 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric (DCF) like
our Arc Blast backpacks.
Also available in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop (it adds about .3
oz to the weight).
- It has a waterproof zipper, and taped seams. It should be highly water resistant.
Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place
with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for
accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use. Extra straps are
available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two.
Consider taping in your own padding if necessary. The pouch is not
rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!
"The Zpacks Multi-Pack is one of those pieces of gear I treasure.
Simple to use and effective for what I want it to do.
It is a piece of equipment I donít have to think about. It just works." -Read the
Zpacks Multi-pack review at
"I started using the multi-pack and I just wanted to let you know I love it. Here is a
Photo of our hike last week in Tucson, Arizona
I can carry my camera in the front and other stuff.
I thought you would like to see I'm a happy Zpacker so far :). Thanks for making great light products" -Raquel
"Just would like to let you know that I got a 4 in 1 multi-pack and I love it.
Being a photographer I made a Multi-Pack Review
from a photographers point of view." -Pedro K.
"I have just completed a Colorado Trail thru-hike. The multi-pack was super useful.
It held guidebook, phone, camera, snacks, glasses etc etc.
Having them on my chest meant they were easy to access and did not interfere with my pack's
hip-belt as they would have if they had been distributed in my shorts pockets.
Taking the pack on and off did take a little longer with the extra straps to clip on,
but a very minor negative to the huge positive of having the pack in the first place. I highly recommend it." -Jon S.