ZPacks Multi-Pack - 4 in 1 Backpack Lid / Chest Pack / Belt Pack / Satchel
Dimensions: Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x
20cm x 7.5 cm)
Volume: About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: 1.3 oz / 37 grams
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 grams
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 ounces / 25.5 grams
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 ounces / 10 grams
Total w/ all straps: 2.9 ounces - 82 grams (Gridstop fabric
adds .3 oz).
Watch the Multi-Pack Overview Video
This four-in-one backpack accessory can be carried four ways:
- Clip it to your pack as a lid / brain using two
side release straps and the detachable belt at the four corners.
You can also turn the lid sideways and use just three attachment
points if you prefer.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large
camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles
or Nalgene bottles are a
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a
Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at
your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it
over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of
water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying
accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable. Compatible with most backpacks,
including all new ZPacks backpacks.
- Made from tough 2.92 oz/sqyd Hybrid Cuben Fiber material like
our Arc Blast backpacks.
Also available in 4.8 oz/sqyd Dyneema Gridstop (it adds about .3
oz to the weight).
- It has a waterproof zipper, and taped seams. It should be highly water resistant.
Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place
with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for
accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use. Extra straps are
available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two.
Consider taping in your own padding if necessary. The pouch is not
rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!