Co-Conspirator 32L Backpack
PRE-SALE - ORDERS START SHIPPING 8/31/20
Whether you’re riding through downtown or transporting precious cargo across state lines, the Co-Conspirator is the perfect choice for those looking for an inconspicuous backpack that can do it all.
Upspec’d with ultralight and durable Dyneema® Composite Fabric, this pack is designed for the good stuff in life; editing video while getting a cold brew, sneaking into a hostel late at night, or knocking out an impromptu day hike on the weekend.
Find more of our Crossover Collection here.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric (Hybrid).
- A unique envelope style roll-top closure allows for easy access to the interior of the pack.
- Featuring a large internal main compartment, the Co-Conspirator has ample space for a weekend getaway or a hike to the summit.
- Stay connected with a padded laptop sleeve on the rear of the pack that fits most laptops up to 15".
- The bottom of the pack is padded to provide extra protection for your gear.
- Dual exterior zippered pockets on the rear of the pack allow you to quickly access essentials like chargers, cables, snacks, or your head lamp.
- A large stretchy Lyrca® center pocket is great for quick access to items stored on the exterior of the pack.
- Lyrca® side pockets are sized to fit 1 liter Smart Water bottles. They are positioned low on the pack for easy access without removing the pack. The pockets have elastic that keeps them tight at the top.
- Comfy 3/8" thick by 2.5" wide padded contoured shoulder straps. The straps have a daisy chain for clipping on items, and an adjustable position sternum strap is included. The shoulder straps have 3D mesh on the underside which gives them a little bit more cushion.
- Strategically placed attachment loops can accommodate an umbrella or an ice axe.
- Integrated roll-top closure straps clip to the sides of the pack using the same 1/2” side release buckles featured on our Arc Series backpacks. The straps can be cinched to compress the pack's volume or used to stand tall items like an umbrella or trekking poles in the side pockets.
- Criss-crossed shock cord allows you to latch items like a jacket or a stuff sack to the exterior of the pack.
- The pack material is waterproof. All seams and attachment points are taped, making the pack highly water resistant.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Pack Weight: 11.6 ounces (330 g)
Body dimensions: 4.5" x 12" x 26" (11 cm x 30 cm x 66 cm)
Volume: 32L (23L main body, 1L each side pocket, 1.5L each exterior pocket, 4L center pocket)
Load Capacity: Recommended up to 20 lbs (9 kg)
5.3 oz/sqyd 3D Spacer Mesh
This mesh has a three-dimensional structure which allows airflow and adds cushioning. It has a tricot backing so you can't see clear through the holes. We use it on the underside of our backpack's shoulder straps and belts to absorb sweat, add cushion, and add grip. Our 3D mesh weighs less than most other types.
Weight: 5.3 oz/sqyd (180 g/m²)
Thickness: About 3/32" (2.5 mm)
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our Dyneema® Composite Fabric backpacks.