Replacement Arc Belt (ROBIC®)
I love this belt system. The Arc Blast and Haul packs that use them are serving me well.Our Arc backpacks feature a removable and interchangeable belt. This is a useful feature if you lose or gain weight, or if the pack is transferred to a different size person. If the belt wears out before the rest of the pack you could replace it.
Dual adjust belt webbing.
Comfy 3/8" thick foam.
All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Made in the USA.
5.8 oz/sqyd 210D ROBIC®
We use this heavier weight of ROBIC® to add strength and durability in high wear areas. We use this material for the pockets of the Nero.
Weight: 5.8 oz/sqyd (197 g/m²)
- To measure your belt size use a string or cloth tape measure pulled tight around the spot on your body that you want the belt to ride. Usually this will be near the top of your pelvic bone. The tape measure should be over top of your hiking pants and shirt.
- Do not rely on your pant size.
- The padded portion of the belt is 1" shorter than the listed minimum adjustment. For example a "Medium (30-36 inches)" belt has padding which measures about 29" tip to tip, and has a minimum adjustment circumference of 30". It is the recommended size if your actual measurement is up to 36" however the webbing extends further.
To remove the existing belt:
- The belt is attached directly to a horizontal frame bar. To remove the belt, pull out gently at the center until the frame bar bows enough to pop out of its holster at the left or right. The belt slides off the bar.
To put the new belt on:
- The pack belt attachment has two pockets (left and right) and two loops towards the middle (left and right).
- Slide the bar through the right loop on the pack. Then through the back of the belt. Then through the left loop on the pack, and into the left pocket on the pack.
- Make sure the bar is all the way into the left pocket.
- Pull out gently on the center of the belt to flex it until the right side of the bar pops into the right pocket on the pack.
- Replacing the belt can be a bit tricky and it is not something you would want to do frequently. The spare belt includes a spare frame bar.
- belt system
- Arc Blast
Love the belt
I love this belt system. The Arc Blast and Haul packs that use them have and are serving me we.