This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric (DCF) like our Arc Blast backpacks or in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop like our Arc Haul backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: DCF 1.3 oz / 37 g | Gridstop 1.6 oz / 45.5 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: DCF 2.9 oz / 82 g | Gridstop 3.2 oz / 91 g
- Arc Haul
Perfect accessory for smaller packs
Easy to attach to my smaller pack and fits inside my larger pack. Used it for a weekend food bag, perfect size and kept my food dry hanging in the rain overnight.
The bag is excellent and just as advertised. The only thing keeping it from a 5 star item is the lack of a secondary compartment. That aside I love the multi pack!!!
wonderful. just as i hoped it would be.
Love all your gear What more is there to say.......
I feel like Iron Man with another cool toy!
Product is great. Acts as a counterweight to your pack. Easy to keep water and snacks closer and in reach. Great place for items commonly used on trail - GPS, phone, maps, data book,... You better own a 2 person tent because the ladies will be all over you because you look so fine using the multi-pack