Bagger Ultra 25L Backpack
This is absolutely perfect. Ease of loading and unloading along with typical Zpacks quality. Fits great and weighs nothing.
– Mark P., ★★★★★
The Bagger Ultra 25L is an ultralight frameless pack perfect for bagging peaks in the Adirondacks or for carrying around town. Featuring a small and streamlined design, the Bagger can be packed down small as a secondary pack for summit side trips or used as an ultralight minimalist pack for short adventures into the backcountry. The Bagger Ultra utilizes an included, easily removable foam sit pad as a frame and padding against your back.
- Small and streamlined design.
- Ultra fabric features a woven Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof backing. Ultra fabric boasts extremely high abrasion and tear resistance and is the strongest fabric we offer.
- The pack material is waterproof and is constructed using hydrophobic thread, and all seams and attachment points are taped, making the pack highly water resistant. We still suggest using dry bags for your important items like your sleeping bag.
- Access the contents of the spacious main compartment with a waterproof wrap around zipper
- A large external zippered pocket on the outside of the pack is a great place for storing items that you'd like to access quickly.
- The top of the pack features a small zippered pocket, creating the perfect place for storing your phone, keys, or wallet.
- Side pockets are sized to fit 1 liter bottles. They are positioned low on the pack and slanted forward for easy access without removing the pack.
- A stretchy external sit pad pocket is located on the back of the pack and allows you to easily remove your sit pad on breaks.
- A closed cell foam sit pad measuring 11" x 15.5" (28 cm x 39.4 cm) is included and adds an additional 1 ounce to the total weight of the pack. The foam pads fits inside the external pocket and provides some cushion and support against your back.
- Comfy 3/8" thick by 2.75" wide padded contoured shoulder straps. The straps have a daisy chain for clipping on items, and an adjustable position sternum strap is included. The shoulder straps have 3D mesh on the underside which gives them a little bit more cushion.
- A detachable 1" webbing belt is optional. The webbing belt can also be added later.
- This pack can be folded up to fit inside a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. It can easily be packed in your luggage or used as a carry-on.
- Looks as nice at the airport as it does on trail. Fits nicely under airplane seats when used as a carry-on.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Weight: The weight is displayed near the add to cart button. It changes depending on the options you select.
Included foam sit pad: 11" x 15.5" (28 cm x 39.4 cm) / adds 1 ounce (28 g) to the total weight of the pack.
Belt (optional): 1" (2.5 cm) wide x 50" (127 cm) circumference
Body dimensions: 5.5" x 11" x ~18" (14 cm x 28 cm x 46 cm)
Volume: 25L (18L main body, 1.5L each side pocket, 4L zippered pocket)
Load Capacity: Recommended up to 20 lbs (9 kg)
3.3oz/sqyd Ultra 100
Ultra 100 is composed of a woven 100 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. Our 2nd generation fabric has a 50% thicker, more durable .75 mil laminate. The fabric is fully waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Weight: 3.3 oz/sqyd (112 g/m²)
Tear Strength: 69.4 lbs. warp; 89.6 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
.3.5 oz/sqyd Mesh
This is the mesh that we use on our backpack's center pockets. It has a relatively light weight for mesh, while being difficult to tear. It can withstand getting caught on branches and other typical abrasion that backpacks are subjected to. The hole size is a about 4 mm (a little over 1/8").
Weight: 3.5 oz/sqyd (119 g/m²)
5.0 oz/sqyd Lycra® Mesh
This mesh provides a superb 4-way stretch and is a great choice for mesh back panels. It has a relatively light weight for mesh, while being difficult to tear.
Weight: 5.0 oz/sqyd (169.53 g/m²)
5.3 oz/sqyd 3D Spacer Mesh
This mesh has a three-dimensional structure which allows airflow and adds cushioning. We use it on the underside of our backpack's shoulder straps and belts to absorb sweat, add cushion, and add grip. Our 3D mesh weighs less than most other types.
Weight: 5.3 oz/sqyd (180 g/m²)
Thickness: About 3/32" (2.5 mm)