Travel Zip Pouch
Our ultralight Travel Zip Pouch keeps your most important items secure and in easy reach while on the move. Two separate zipper compartments allow you to keep your phone, passport, plane ticket, cash, credit cards, headphones and so on organized. An adjustable neck strap makes sure your critical items never fall out of your pocket or get left behind. Make sure your small camera or phone is always handy for quick shots.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from Black 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around.
- Adjustable neck cord so that you can wear it while traveling.
- Perfect for carrying and organizing your passport, plane ticket, wallet, travel documents, phone and other items that you want close at hand and secure.
- Fits oversized smartphones.
- Wear this while hiking to keep your small camera, maps, or other items on your chest for easy access.
- Each zipper has a different color cord so that you can easily tell which pocket is which.
- Made with fully taped seams and a water resistant zipper. These are highly water resistant as long as they aren't submerged for an extended period.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
5.25" wide x 7.5" tall (13 cm wide x 19 cm tall)
I love this pouch!
"I love this pouch! I received the travel zip before a flight to NC and it worked great. I kept my ID, credit cards and some cash in it. It was very convenient to have it readily available around my neck. Normally I keep those items in my backpack but it's a bit of a hassle to retrieve those items each time from my pack when I need them. I also found a secondary use for the pouch. It will go with me on a backpacking trip along with my Tenkara rod. It's the perfect size for keeping two lines, tippet, a fly box, nippers and forceps for fishing in the high country. It really is a multi-tool among pouches."
Great product, and fast service.
"I just received my travel pouch and have to say WOW! Quality craftsmanship and materials and the low weight is even better. I bought this because I wanted a single pouch for cash, car key, credit cards, phone on one side, and sunglasses on the other. Now I'm thinking I need another one for my mini first aid kit on one side and all my meds on the other. Great product, and fast service."