Petzl E+LITE Headlamp
- 15 lumens standard mode saves power around camp and when reading at night.
- 30 lumens max output is plenty for occasional night hiking on a defined trail.
- Red light mode is available to help preserve your night vision and create less glare for your fellow campers.
- Turn on strobe mode for emergency signalling.
- Waterproof to 1 meter / 30 minutes. No problem hiking in the rain.
- The headband adjuster at the back doubles as an emergency whistle.
- The batteries will hold a charge for up to 10 years if this light is stored in an emergency kit.
- Carry a couple extra CR 2032 watch batteries for longer trips and this headlamp still beats the weight of competitors with heavier batteries.
- It comes with a hard plastic carry case that is not included in the weight.
2x Lithium CR 2032 (included)
Max 9 hours, Standard 12 hours, Strobe 95 hours.
Max 30 lumens, Standard 15 lumens
Light but does not compromise on quality...
Awesome headlamp! Bright and light
Not a spotlight, but perfect for everything you would need to do in camp, or in your shelter.
Small and Light so it is allways with me on Tour.
It is small, it is great. Enough lite on the trail if you have it in your shoulder pouch and it gets dark before you get back. In the tent, it keeps everything lighted. You can flash white to get attention, you can flash red when you need attention. I got tired of finding it before I went afield, so I bought two more. Now I just grab a bag and go. I carrry two extra coin batteries with each E+lite. Haven't used them yet. You can leave the light on and not worry about having to change batteries. It nice to have the tent lit up until I drop offf to sleep. I've even woke up to a lighted tent, as I went to sleep before turning off the light. You can't go wrong with these little lites. WDOiver