Neoair Xlite Sleeping Pad - Women's
The Women’s NeoAir XLite sleeping pad offers a warmer pad in a shorter length that the classic XLite. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 5.4 R-value, allowing users to camp in all but the most extreme conditions.
The Women’s XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s NeoAir XLite is made in the USA to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Designed specifically for women with a smaller size and higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- Features the intuitive and dependable WingLock™ Valve to maximize air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack, and repair kit included
- Made in the USA
Pad - 12 oz (340 g)
Stuff Sack - 0.3 oz (8 g)
Pump Sack - 1.9 oz (54 g)
Total: 14.2 oz (386 g)
20 x 66" (51 x 168 cm)
9 x 4.1 (23 x 10 cm)
30D HT Nylon, Polyurethane