Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Perfect size for my 40-degree sleeping bag and the clothes I sleep in. Fits perfectly into the Arc Blast sideways. I love how all of the Zpack bags keep my Arc Blast organized and tight to my back, and I never have to worry about anything getting wet!!
Keep your gear dry and dust-free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average-sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- sleeping bag
- stuff sack
- Dry bag
Light & Weak
I purchased this to use as a stuff sack for my sleeping bag on a bikepacking tour of the Colorado Trail. Despite packing it gently and keeping it insulated from any rub spots on my setup, the bag split within the first few days of use, essentially tearing apart in multiple locations. I did my best to field repair it, but ultimately the fabric just couldn’t hold up to having any sort of pressure inside it - seems it’s best used for loose items that don’t need to be compressed.
Hello Dario, I do apologize that your dry bag did not hold up. Your purchase carries a 2-year warranty, so please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My down backpacking quilt for in this beautifully! Easy to use!
Held all my Clothes on CT
I needed something to organize my clothes. It's s pain digging through your pack looking for that pair of socks or rain jacket. I bought this and it fit my pack perfectly! No lost clothes, easy to stuff everything into, it was totally worth it for me!
I like them, use 1 as food bag,1 for clothes, 1 for sleeping bag, they stack nice in my pack, and the lightest l have found.
5 star quality. Light and strong and super well made and fit very well in Zpacks packs. Would be even better if came in a random mix of colours so easier to identify particular dry bags in pack. However had to take a star off as very expensive for what they are (and a lot more so that a few years ago).