.9L Evernew Titanium Pot
Cold prepackaged meals aren’t enough to sustain you during long hikes. Evernew titanium pots are top of the line ultralight backpacking cookware. Power your adventure with more than just peanut butter and granola. Evernew titanium pots are top of the line ultralight backpacking cookware.
Designed with a wide base to absorb more heat, minimize your fuel usage, and resist tipping over. The short sides allow you to save weight with a short spoon.
Looking for a different size pot? Check out our other sizes
- The .9 Liter size is large enough for 2 cup meals that cook in the pot. It has plenty of volume for one hiker.
- Easy measurement lines are imprinted in the side of the pot.
- Pour spout groove
- Insulated folding handle with heat resistant silicone grips.
- The three sizes all nest perfectly one inside the next, if you need more than one.
- Besides being extremely light, titanium does not rust or wear easily.
- These are not the non-stick version, which means they are lighter and you don't need to worry about scratching them up or wearing out the lining.
- An Evernew mesh stuff sack is included, and adds about .56 ounces (16 grams).
- Consider adding a Zpacks Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sack. Our Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sacks are just .14 ounces (4 grams), plus they are waterproof so any soot or sticky residue from your fuel or campfire doesn't get all over your gear.
- Looking for a different size pot? Check out our other sizes.
- Made in Japan.
Dimensions: 5.6" wide x 3" tall (13.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Volume: .9 Liters / 3.8 cups
Pot Weight: 2.84 ounces (81 grams)
Lid Weight: 1.22 ounces (35 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 4.6 ounces (131 grams)