Replacement Arc Belt (Dyneema® Composite Fabric)
Our Arc backpacks feature a removable and interchangeable belt. This is a useful feature if you lose or gain weight, or if the pack is transferred to a different size person. If the belt wears out before the rest of the pack you could replace it.
Dual adjust belt webbing.
Comfy 3/8" thick foam.
All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Made in the USA.
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- To measure your belt size use a string or cloth tape measure pulled tight around the spot on your body that you want the belt to ride. Usually this will be near the top of your pelvic bone. The tape measure should be over top of your hiking pants and shirt.
- Do not rely on your pant size.
- A medium belt has a minimum circumference of about 30" (76 cm) including the buckle. Each belt has about 15" (38 cm) of webbing for adjustment.
- Choose a belt with a minimum adjustment a couple inches smaller than your measurement so that you can still tighten it down if you lose a little weight on trail.
To remove the existing belt:
- The belt is attached directly to a horizontal frame bar. To remove the belt, pull out gently at the center until the frame bar bows enough to pop out of its holster at the left or right. The belt slides off the bar.
To put the new belt on:
- The pack belt attachment has two pockets (left and right) and two loops towards the middle (left and right).
- Slide the bar through the right loop on the pack. Then through the back of the belt. Then through the left loop on the pack, and into the left pocket on the pack.
- Make sure the bar is all the way into the left pocket.
- Pull out gently on the center of the belt to flex it until the right side of the bar pops into the right pocket on the pack.
- Replacing the belt can be a bit tricky and it is not something you would want to do frequently. The spare belt includes a spare frame bar.
- Arc Blast
Needed to upsize the belt due to lack of accounting for the space taken by the additional lumbar pad I chose to include in my pack build. The Zpacks Team made the switch easy, and this new belt is a perfect fit!
Excellent, the best pack for serious hikers The service and response were excellent. Thanks
After sales service is good as my previous arc belt was wearing through. Appreciate receiving the new one which I’ll attach soon. Busy still out trekking
Perfect service. Orderd from the Netherlands and within 10 days the belt arrived at my doorstep. The item is for my arc blast wich is (for me atleast) the perfect backpack.
I lost weight during my AT hike. So I ordered a smaller hip belt. The belt arrived a few days later. Unfortunately off the trail now due to covid 19 concerns. Looking forward to hiking with the new belt more soon