Bagger 25L Backpack
- Constructed from a 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® Material.
- Small and streamlined design.
- Optional detachable 1" webbing belt available here.
- Access the contents of the spacious 16L main compartment with a waterproof wrap around zipper
- Includes a large internal stretchy Lycra pocket great for carrying laptops and tablets.
- A closed cell foam sit pad measuring 11" x 15.5" (28 cm x 39.4 cm) is included and adds an additional 1 ounce to the total weight of the pack. The foam pads fits inside the internal pocket and provides some cushion and support against your back.
- A Large external zippered pocket on the outside of the pack is a great place for storing items that you'd like to access quickly.
- The top of the pack features a spacious zippered pocket, creating the perfect place for storing your phone, keys, or wallet.
- The pack material is waterproof and is constructed using hydrophobic thread, making the pack highly water resistant.
- Comfy 3/8" thick by 2.5" wide padded contoured shoulder straps. The straps have a daisy chain for clipping on items, and an adjustable position sternum strap is included. The shoulder straps have 3D mesh on the underside which gives them a little bit more cushion.
- Side pockets are sized to fit 1 liter bottles. They are positioned low on the pack and slanted forward for easy access without removing the pack.
- This pack can be folded up to fit inside a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. It can easily be packed in your luggage or used as a carry-on.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Pack Weight: 11.5 ounces (327 g)
Foam sit pad adds 1.0 oz (28 g)
Belt (optional): 1" (2.5 cm) wide x 50" (127 cm) circumference, 1.2 oz (34 g)
Body dimensions: 5.5" x 11" x ~18" (14 cm x 28 cm x 46 cm)
Volume: 25L (18L main body, 1.5L each side pocket, 4L zippered pocket)
Load Capacity: Recommended up to 20 lbs (9 kg)
5.3 oz/sqyd 3D Spacer Mesh
This mesh has a three-dimensional structure which allows airflow and adds cushioning. It has a tricot backing so you can't see clear through the holes. We use it on the underside of our backpack's shoulder straps and belts to absorb sweat, add cushion, and add grip. Our 3D mesh weighs less than most other types.
Weight: 5.3 oz/sqyd (180 g/m²)
Thickness: About 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- Zpacks quality
Really pleased with this pack
I have only used it a couple of times so far, but once I got the straps adjusted to fit me, I have been really pleased with it. My hiking partners appreciate the blue color because it makes it easy to spot me. I like the roominess of the pack and how it easy to access everything in it.
The Bagger is Outstanding
This is absolutely perfect for a combination of no weights with zippers. Ease of loading and unloading along with typical ZPacks quality. Fits great and weighs nothing.