The Duffel 30L
When an escape calls for more than just a weekend, the Duffel is the ideal companion for those who live many lives. Upspec’d with ultralight and durable Dyneema® Composite Fabric, the Duffel features our total access envelope opening, providing easy and full access to what’s inside.
The perfect bag for a getaway, lugging equipment to the gym, or that out of town visit to your “other family,” the Duffel is designed to blend in, bug out, and be your go-to bag on the run.
Find more of our Crossover Collection here.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric (Hybrid).
- All seams and attachment points are taped, making The Duffel highly water resistant.
- Unique total access envelope opening allows you to easily retrieve any items in your bag, regardless of where they are.
- Spacious side pockets on both ends of The Duffel provide quick access to items like power cords, chargers and passports.
- Includes an adjustable and removable sling strap attached with black aluminum carabiners and hardware.
- Fits under most airliners' cabin seating.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Duffel Weight: 8.1 ounces (230 g)
Body dimensions: 9" x 10" x 20" (22.9 cm x 25.4 cm x 50.8 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Click here for full instructions on how to wash our Dyneema® Composite Fabric duffel.
- travel bag
- gym bag
- luggage handle pass
- duffle bag
I haven’t used it that much yet. One big miss is that it doesn’t have a luggage handle pass through strap to slip over a carry-on suitcase. So more of a gym bag than a travel bag, sadly.
Material is fantastic, size exactly what I need as a small travel/gym bag. The design is slightly odd in that the zipper can be unzipped completely. This causes extra work on occasion when the zipper opens all the way and the 2 sides need to be zipped together again. Also, it was a little surprising that the bag is not fully enclosed, with openings on each side underneath the zipper ends. This makes it possible (though not easy) for items to fall out of the bag on each side even when closed. I would never check this on an airplane, for instance. Love it anyway
1.When trekking,it was a great light duffle bag 2.Waterproof was great