Regular Pack Liner Dry Bag
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It is sized to fill out the main compartment of any of our backpack sizes, and will fit most similar volume backpacks.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Loving my liner! Fits in my scout pack, and keeps everything dry!
This is my second liner used for hiking. Always protected the inside of my backpack from rain & moisture. Highly recommend!!
Fantastically strong and light. Love that it is transparent enough to see the contents.
Usual great manufacture, a little longer/higher than I need but will definately keep everything dry inside. Wont bother with a pack cover reducing my weight again.
Had to wait for a couple of weeks for the product, but worth the wait!!!