Pack Liner Dry Bag
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It is sized to fill out the main compartment of any of our backpack sizes, and will fit most similar volume backpacks.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
- duplex tent
- Arc Haul Zip
- Arc Blast
Great design, lightweight and quality
I've always used a trash compactor bag in my pack. When I purchased a new pack (arc blast, also awesome), I decided to splurge a bit and give this a try. I'm glad I did. It fits perfectly, keeps my stuff dry, and it has enough structure that it's not a hassle to use. If the budget is tight, this is not a necessary purchase, but if you have a little room to splurge, this is a great buy.
Perfect for granite gear crown 2
Works great, perfectly fits the granite gear crown 2 60L - like it was made for it. Now that I have it, I will have to rethink all of these other dcf stuff sacks I have inside of it... Men’s large pack
Great pack liner, dry sack.
Great as liner. I use in my myog projects as Hyperlite pack.
Very strong product. Very efficient. Easy to use.