Pack Liner Dry Bag
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It is sized to fill out the main compartment of any of our backpack sizes, and will fit most similar volume backpacks.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
- Arc Blast
- bag kit
- pack liner
- trash bags
- dcf stuff
Really glad I purchased the pack liner. It fits perfectly and now I have peace of mind, knowing everything will stay dry! Another great product!
Fits perfect and is easier to find stuff in than black contractor bags
I have bought many items, my experience with Zpacks surpasses all expectations!
Fits great in my pack and won't have to worry about important items getting wet. I have tried some of the plastic ones and had a hole in it for no reason. Don't risk your crucial items to getting wet....get one of these liners
Great design, lightweight and quality