Zpacks™ Women's Vertice Rain Pants
Women's Vertice Rain Pants - $149
2.8 ounces (79 grams) - Size Medium
Clothing items are made to order and are currently shipping in about one week
There may be lightly used gear in our Bargain
Our Vertice rain gear is the pinnacle of waterproof breathable
technology. It is breathable enough to sleep in or hike in if it is cold out
without getting clammy. It is thick enough to withstand light brush and
abrasion, and it is among
the lightest possible choices for waterproof breathable rain gear.
- Watch the Women's Vertice Rain
Pants Overview Video.
- Adjustable shock cord at the waist. The shock cord can be
cinched down to any minimum.
- Wide ankles will fit over most shoes without removing them. That means less weight and no zippers that
could potentially fail in the mud or drag on the ground.
- Packs up tiny as shown. Roll the pants up and secure them with the waist
elastic. No stuff sack necessary.
- Combine these pants with a matching
Mitts for a super light rain
Repair tape sticks extremely well to the inside of
the material so repairs in
the field are a cinch. Tape will not stick to the
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in
materials or workmanship. Please see our
return / warranty policy.
- Built from our Vertice 3-Layer
waterproof breathable fabric. This material is
constructed with a tricot lining to wick moisture away
from your skin, a waterproof, vapor permeable membrane in the
middle, and 7 denier ripstop nylon on the exterior.
- Incredible 56,000+ g/m^2/24hr vapor transfer per
test JIS L 1099 Method B1. This breathability rating
blows away most other rain gear, including our
previous generation fabrics.
- Fully waterproof, 20,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Durable, effective "C6" water repellent on the
||Up to 35" (89 cm)
||Up to 37" (94 cm)
||Up to 39" (99 cm)
||Up to 41" (104 cm)
||Up to 44" (112 cm)
||2.6 oz (75 g)
||2.7 oz (77 g)
||2.8 oz (79 g)
|| 2.9 oz (81 g)
|| 3.0 oz (84 g)
Use a string or cloth tape measure to measure around
the fullest part of your hips, and compare that to our "Fits Hips"
There is no zipper. Our pants are built with the waist loose enough to come up over
the specified hips and cinch tight over your
normal hiking pants at the waist. The elastic waist band can cinch down to any minimum
Rain gear should only be washed as needed, after a few
trips or if you notice that the DWR is not as effective as when new.
Machine wash with Grangers Wash+Repel
or similar product. Tumble dry or line dry.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!